Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Updated Links..

For those of you who have asked me about this, yes I can receive packages here in Mexico. Email me and I'll send you my mailing address. Due to requests that I've received, I created (or rather updated) a couple of wishlists on amazon.com. They are linked to the right: Movies Wishlist and Books Wishlist.

Please note this however. Though I have made the wishlist with Amazon, items do not need to be purchased through Amazon. This was just the easiest way for me to put together a list online for all to see. However, should you wish to purchase the items from Amazon, they need to first be shipped to YOU, and then you can ship them to me. Amazon does offer international shipping, but I've had extreme difficulty with their international shipping option and would like to save you that hassel. It will take far less time and money (possibly to buy the item (perhaps at WalMart, Sams Club, Borders/Barnse & Noble, a used place, Blockbuster, etc.) and then ship it to me yourself. It is also more likely to arrive in my possession in the end. :) To those of you who have asked, thank you!

No comments: