Wednesday, February 07, 2007

More Updated Links

Hey folks! I'm still working on the updates. Things have been crazy busy around here, and now I'm getting ready to head to Virginia at the end of a Youth Leadership Conference at this week. However, I did want to announce that I've added a couple of links:

1. There is a link for the online catalog of our Library here at the church in Cofradia. This library was officially started by the Cy-Fair Christian Church Women's Outreach Team that came down at the beginning of January. Their donation of books, CDs, Bibles, and Bible's on CD have been blessing our church body. We decided to do an online catalog so that folks can search it and know exactly what we have and don't have in case they have an interest in donating more books, CDs, reference materials (study materials, health reference books, etc.), movies (DVD and VHS), or anything else they think might bless the church body here in Mexico. Please keep in mind that anything donated should be in Spanish.

2. There is also now a link to My Yahoo Videos. I noticed that some of my videos when uploaded to YouTube had a delay in the audio. That does not happen with Yahoo Videos. However, since I can't seem to successfully embed the videos uploaded on Yahoo, I have kept the YouTube account as well. So, feel free to check them both out, though Yahoo will be my primary video site!

Well, enjoy! And I promise I'll continue working on those updates!

No comments: