Sunday, February 19, 2006

Links

Hey everyone!

I have added some links to my page that you may want to check out. One is my MySpace page (for those of you who use MySpace). Then there are two related to my presence in Mexico: one is the main website for Alternative Missions, and the other is a blog maintained by Steve Silberman, one of the missionaries on staff in Cofradia. He and his wife are currently in the states awaiting the birth of their second child, but you can read through some of his past postings to see what has been going on down there. The other is a link for Compassion International. If you have never sponsored a child through Compassion or any other similar organization, I encourage you to pray and consider doing so. It is a wonderful opportunity and such a blessing, not only to the child you sponsor AND hi/her family, but also to you as the sponsor!

Anyway, enjoy!

No comments: