Saturday, August 11, 2007

A Special Visitor

I'm SOO EXCITED!! My friend Erika is visiting me for the week from Guadalajara!! Sandy and I will to pick her up from the bus station in Penas tomorrow. I got to know Erika while I was in Guad attending Harvest Language Center this time last year. She worked there, and we hit it off over vocabulary assignments and coffee. I'd definitely say she's one of my best Mexican friends, and we always have such a good time together! She's here for a week (we've been trying to arrange for her to come visit me for the last YEAR!), and then I'll go back with her on Thursday because I fly back to the states on Friday morning. It's going to be a really hectic week since we're doing youth evangelisms in other towns every day this week, AND I'll be packing to go home for two months. But it's going to be FUN!!

YEA!!!

No comments: