Monday, June 19, 2006

Well, my prayer cards have arrived!...yup, REAL prayer cards! The place I ordered them from did a fabulous job! Check it out!


This weekend two of my aunts flew in and surprised everyone! One of them lives in Florida and the other in Chicago. I haven't seen either of them in years, but they are both very special aunts, and God has done some really amazing things in their lives over the years. So, it has been so GREAT to get to spend grown-up time with them and really just TALK...deep talking, like with good friends, out on the deck with coffee and good company. What a blessing that time has been this weekend! Rhonda, Nancy, if you read this...THANK YOU!

Anyway, they flew in on Friday, and surprised everyone by showing up to my cousin Bryce's graduation party. Then Saturday, my step-mom and I met Nancy and Rhonda and another aunt, Sharon (these are all sisters of my step-mom), at the pool in the afternoon before I headed over to a friend's for dinner and girl-time.

Nancy, me, and Rhonda at my cousin's graduation party!

Nancy and me at the pool!

Then. after church on Sunday, we took my dad out for Father's Day. We had lunch at Picadilly Cafe. There was more food there than I'd seen in one place in my entire life! But we had a good time, and that's what counts!

My sister Heather, Bamba, Daddy, and Me at Picadilly!

After lunch with my dad, I headed over to Sharon's for a cook-out and basically spent the rest of the day with them...we watched In Her Shoes that night, and my step-mom joined us as well. Then we talked into the wee hours out on the deck afterward. (By the way...STELLER movie!) Then this morning I got to spend some quality time with the two of them over coffee before they headed off for the activities left in their last couple of days here.
I'm so blessed to have them as aunts AND as friends. I love how God knows exactly the right people to put in our lives...wow!

1 comment:

Prayer Sword said...

Please pray for a Prayer Card that I have released for God's glory.

It actually has jus the prayers in the Bible that would fit in your pocket.

PRAYERSWORD means Praying with the Word (Word of GOD is sharper than any two edged sword)

I'm praying that it would be released in all the Indian Languages and also spread throughout the earth.(Presently it is in English and Tamil)

I can send it to anyone across the globe and it is free of cost. Just tell me how many cards you need and the address.

Less Prayer,Less Power;More Prayer, more power;Much Prayer,much power