Sunday, July 02, 2006

I leave Colorado tomorrow morning at the colon of dawn. It's been a good few days here hanging out with my sister. Yesterday we went up to Estes Part and did a 2-hour trail ride...yup! We rode horses!!! It was so amazing! The trail through the Rocky Mountain National Park was beautiful. Amazing views! It was a little exciting for me because the Rocky Mountains are part of the same mountain range as the those that tower over Cofradia! So, there was a special connection for me in that!

Check out these pics! I'll soon be uploading more pictures from my trip to photo site; use the link to the right if you'd like to see them!

Me on Rasta and Elizabeth on Jasper. The picture was taken by our wrangler, Jed.


Later on, we went through the river instead of over it!


The beautiful forrest!


Apparantly, John Wayne died under this rock in one of his movies. I think it's called Cowboys.


The trail


You can swim in the lakes in the National Park!


More scenery...breathtaking!


Yup...it's BIG!

No comments: