Friday, March 30, 2007

Mid-day Visitor

So, as I was working on my computer this afternoon, I heard some rustling in the leaves behind my appartment. That's where we keep the water boilers for my and the Elias appartments, but there are also some cages there from when the Eliases raised rabbits. There are no more rabbits now, but from time to time iguanas will find lovely resting places amidst all the leaves and stuff. So, I went back to my kitchen window, and sure enough there was a rather large iguana emerging from behind the cages. I caught this picture as he was leaving our property. What interesting things we find in our backyards down here!

As he scotts up the walls...check out those claws! Iguanas are very fast little critters!
Ya know they eat iguana here, but I think it's the green ones that they eat, not the black ones because the black ones don't taste good.


Making his escape over the wall

No comments: