Monday, October 01, 2007

God's blessings are never ending!

So, this last weekend I had the privilege of spending some time with one of my best friends. We always make a point to spend time together when I'm home, and we always have such a great time! This time took the cake, though, because in addition to getting some quality time together, she also was able to present me with a digital SLR camera which she purchased for Sandy!! It's a Nikon D40, which is a great starter digital SLR. Sandy is still beside herself in the knowledge that I'll be presenting her with her very own camera, and a digital SLR to boot, when I return in two weeks. She is just so excited to be able to take pictures anytime she wants and to have the ability to do the kind of stuff she really wants to do with photography! What a blessing from above!


As an appreciation gift, Sandy had me put together a collage of her/our favorite pictures to present to this friend. She had no idea we were doing this for her, so it was a great surprise. The collage came out absolutely stunning. I showed it to several people in various cities on my trip to visit my friend, and all of them expressed a desire to own one themselves. This was very encouraging as I hope to be able to start making Sandy's photos available for sale sometime in the near future.


Anyway, all this to say that God is just unbelievably good...not because He provided Sandy with a camera, but because He just is. He was good before the camera, and He will remain good for all eternity. I simply wanted to state it for the record and give Him praise for it!

No comments: