Saturday, October 20, 2007

New Look...

I GOT MY HAIR CUT SHORT!!! I was so ready for a change of look, and I really wanted my hair short enough that in a pony tail it would not be on my neck. It get so hot in Mexico in the spring and summer, that even in a pony tail hanging down my neck, it was too hot!! So, I decided to cut it off while I was home. I LOVE IT!!

The last time I had my hair cut really short, I was 20 and had just returned for a discipleship program in NY. It was cut way shorter than it is now, and it looked TERRIBLE! I was hoping that being shorter would help it to curl better. At that time it did not turn out that way, and I learned that my curls curled better long. However, this time around, I definitely have a tighter curl with the shorter cut, and it's SO FUN! So, here are the pics. Enjoy!


FRONT: The day after the cut, still styled

BACK

FRONT Curly

BACK Curly

1 comment:

Jody and Ruth Been said...

it looks great, amber!

hope you're doing well. would love to get back in touch more now that things have settled down.

God be with you this fall!