Wednesday, October 31, 2007

In the Meantime...

So, not much has been going on here that is worthy of much reporting. It's been two weeks of settling in and getting to know my new schedule and activities, etc. However, one thing I thought my readers might enjoy is seeing what Sandy has been doing with her new camera. She is just LOVING it, and I didn't think it possible, but her pictures are even better than they were before...even saying it, I still find it hard to believe! So, I thought I'd post some of the favorites from what she's taken the last couple weeks.

This past week she and I went to Tuxpan to open her own bank account. This is necessary so that we can get her a paypal account so that she can sell her stuff online. The bank account is open, so all that is left is for us to sit down and choose which pictures to offer and set up the site online. Neither of us has had the time to do it so far, but it's coming. So be on the lookout for announcements of her pictures finally being available for sale!! I'm also trying to convince her to start her own blog. We shall see, but if she does, I'll let you all know! In the meantime, enjoy the pics of Sandy's world!!

Critters
They just seem to want to pose for her!















Flowers
The texture in most of these shots just astounds me!


















Nature
She loves to capture the mystique and the light in nature!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Those are all beautiful, but my favorite is the close-up of the orchid. She's wonderful!!